Our dental practice is comprised of the most knowledgeable, experienced and friendly staff. Dr. Nancy R. Harris and Dr. Cathy Levin built a practice that meets all of your dental care needs under one roof. No more running around Philadelphia from specialist to specialist, Smiles at the Square saves you time and expertly provides you with an array of dental services.
Your oral health is our top priority, which is why we emphasize preventative care. Regular check-ups and hygiene visits, along with proper at-home oral health practices, will only benefit you in the long run. At our family friendly practice, we provide dental services from a young age.
We provide the following services to help you maintain a healthy radiant smile:
● Check-ups and Cleanings. Preventative care is important. Teeth cleanings and exams at our office are designed to give you the protective care you need to keep your smile happy and healthy.
● Sealants & Fluoride Treatment. This preventative treatment option helps protect your teeth from cavities and decay.
● Emergency Services. Emergency dental work—including root canals, wisdom teeth evaluation, and simple extractions—shouldn’t cause unnecessary pain and stress. Our compassionate providers can get you evaluated and treated quickly and with as little hassle as possible so you can start feeling better right away.
● Nonsurgical Gum Treatments. We offer non invasive treatments to clean and restore gums suffering from conditions like periodontal (Gum) disease and gum abscesses.
● Dental Implant Restorations. Restoring missing teeth can go a long way toward improving overall self confidence and quality of life.
● Invisalign – Clear braces. Straighten your teeth without the inconvenience of metal braces! Our Invisalign experts can help you achieve a beautiful smile with little hassle.
● Teeth Whitening. We offer both in-office, ZOOM whitening and take home bleaching gel & custom trays so you can get a brighter smile quickly and easily!
● Smile Makeovers. Is there something you don’t love about your smile? We can help! Improve your self confidence and start smiling a little bigger with a smile makeover from our expert team.
● Veneers. Veneers are a versatile solution to a wide range of dental issues, including staining, chipping or wearing.
● Crowns & Bridges. Damaged and decayed teeth can present problems either cosmetically or functionally when chewing. Custom crowns and bridges applied by our staff can alleviate much of this stress and pain.
● Partial or Full Dentures. Restore your smile and improve your life with full or partial dentures that fit you well and support your jaw.
● TMJ Treatment. Get lasting relief from jaw pain, headaches, trouble eating, jaw popping, stiffness and other problems caused by TMJ.