This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Smiles at the Square
Nancy R. Harris D.M.D.
Med Towers Bldg
Philadelphia, PA 19103
08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
09:00 AM – 12:00 PM | 02:00 PM – 07:00 PM
09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
08:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- Note: Dr. Harris and Dr. Levin are on call for patients of record 24/7.
Please call our office at 215-545-4024 to schedule an appointment. You can also fill out the appointment request form on this site and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
After the initial oral examination and x-rays, you will be presented with a dental treatment plan. Your dental treatment may be paid using the following options:
- For your convenience, we accept cash or the following credit cards:
– AMERICAN EXPRESS
- A 5% discount will be given for payment of the ENTIRE treatment plan before treatment begins.
- We offer CARE CREDIT Financing. Please ask our financial coordinator for an application. You may apply in the privacy of your own home. Care Credit offers no interest or low interest monthly payments (lower than credit cards, depending upon your personal credit history.) There is no fee to apply.
- Dental Insurance- we are a participating provider in the dental insurance companies listed. We will fill out and submit your claims for you. However, you are responsible for all deductibles and co-pays when the dental work is performed at each visit. As a general rule, dental insurance does not cover 100% of your treatment. Many cosmetic procedures (Teeth Bleaching, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Implants) are not covered. If you have a dental plan that we do not participate in, and you are free to choose your own dentist (no DMO’s or HMO’s) then we ask that you pay all costs up front for your care and we will be happy to fill out your insurance forms. You will be reimbursed by your insurance company at their designated rate. Please ask our financial coordinator about any insurance or financial concerns that you may have.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Met Life PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Cigna PPO
- United Concordia – Advantage Plus Network
- Guardian PPO
- We do NOT participate in Health Management Organizations (HMO)
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Brite-Smile in office whitening (bleaching)
- Intra Oral Photography
- Strict adherence to OSHA standards for sterilization and continuous sterilization monitoring